Question

RonWilli

I just signed up and I am 65yrs old. Why are there no accounts on my credit report?
I entered all the required fields but this is weird...there should be accounts on my reports.

Are those accounts open and active? closed accounts were in good standing usually removed after 10 years from when it's closed, derogatory accounts usually removed after 7 ~ish years.

Please take the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works and how to build a good score.  I did and now have a great score, and I'm a retiree with a fixed income.

Rudysdad

How was this response in the least bit helpful OR responsive to the actual question? Not sure why you feel the need to lecture others as opposed to helping provide insight from our own past experiences. Answering in a condescending tone is NOT what this forum is for. It is a community forum for the community members to HELP, not lecture.

Now for the original question....you are correct, your report should show activity, past and present. As a system of checks and balances, have you pulled a free credit report to confirm what is showing on your report and it may simply be a glitch with CK if the free report is showing accurately.