Question

saturnsky

I have very good credit.How do I make it better ?????????
I have a good credit score of 743..Everything is payed off..I payed cash for my house..I payed cash for my car..I payed off all my credit cards.Never had a late payment. Why isn't my credit score higher ???

helping............

have you actually looked at your CREDIT REPORT CARD on this website? you really need to work on some of those areas,although some have  LOW IMPACT on your score,they still impact it slightly for instance age of open credit cards? number of credit cards(for some reason the more you have the better your score will be) take a good look at CREDT REPORT CARD on this website...

I have the same issue

I have like 12 credit cards, never late, never missed a payment on anything. My utilization rate is 12% I have like 90,000.00 available . Payed off mortgage , no more loans, use American express to pay for everything possible and pay off the balance every month. Use master card to pay bills that don't take AE and pay that off every month.  Maybe since I have a lot of cards it makes my lenghth of credit lower by averaging out all the cards . Thinking if I get rid of some of the newer ones the lenghth of credit would go up. My score is 757 and really doesn't change much. I'm 53 and paid off 2 houses and a lot of loans without issue over my life .