Question

jor1983

I have this CK report plus Experian report, but lenders can't find me despite using right name, ss #
I have this Credit Karma report plus Experian report, but lenders can't find me despite using right name, ss #, etc. This CK report has credit history that goes back more than five years, as does the Experian report, but so far two lenders just can't seem to pull anything up regarding me.

No lenders can find you?  If that is the case,  you need to contact all three credit bureaus by phone (sorry about that) and find out what is going on.  You may have a freeze or fraud alert on your file, which would explain why you are the only one able to pull credit report.