Question

Movingon50

I have recently divorced and can't get my credit reports from all three reports how can I fix this.
My ex has since died. I need to clear up my credit so I can move on with my life.what do I do now? I go by my maiden name now.

Name doesn't matter.

Credit reports are linked to a person's Social Security number so, if there is nothing showing, there apparently is nothing in the way of active credit for you.So you may need to begin building credit by getting a secured credit card.  If you have not read the articles on this site, please do so.  They provide valuable information to help you.