Question

zook8u

I have perfect payment history and no credit increases...
I am a 584 and my score just won't go up.

I have had 5 years of perfect payment on all my open accounts. I have several accounts in collections but they are all 5-6 years old.

In the last 5 years I have opened and paid off an auto loan, and I currently have one, paid off a student loan and opened a secured credit card. (The only thing that moved my score at all and by like 8 points.)

My student debt is down to 15000 and my car loan is only 14000. DTI is technically 33% and but in reality is less than that.

Why won't anyone give me a decent chance? My loan interest rates are crazy.