Question

katiedell1

I have paid off my only credit card, why hasn't my credit score gone up on here?
I recently paid off my entire credit card and closed the account. Why hasn't my credit score gone up?

Credit score not going up?

I use one card at a time to keep my cards open so I won't be over my head in debit... but I also have car payment and I don't see that on my credit ratings.. Why?

Because you closed the account!!!

You have to HAVE credit to use in order to have a better credit score.   When you closed that credit card, you removed the available credit (whatever the credit limit was on that card) and have nothing to work with now.  Do the Score Simulator program on here to see what you need to do to improve your credit score.