Question

Teammember101

I have one account with different status types between reports, is this correct?
I have one account that is closed-derogatory on my transunion but is open no my Equifax, how is this possible? is the Equifax reporting incorrectly?

Is the account actually closed or not? One of the bureaus has to be wrong, when you figure out which one is showing the wrong information, dispute it with that credit bureau. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with instructions on how to dispute incorrect info.