Question

Frustratedstill

I have no late pays or "bad credit" but my score is only 708??
I have absolutely no late pays or any negative credit at all. The only thing I have is (relatively high) credit card debt. I thought for sure paying all that off would raise my score way up! However, when I use your score simulator and simulate paying off all my credit card debt (which I could do), it only brings my credit up about 10 points! My credit card debt is rated as a "D" on your page but everything else is "A". What is the problem?? Thanks for any help.

The answers to your questions can be found by reading the articles (see left side of page) and utilizing the financial tools on the site.   Knowledge is power and Credit Karma is providing the knowledge and tools to help people to learn for themselves how to build and maintain a good credit score, because too many people do not know this important information.  Please read the articles and use the tools so you can handle your credit intelligently.