Question

Ffggggglkkh

I have had 0 late payments and opened no new account just paying off old debt. How has my score drop
I haven't opened any new accounts or had any new inquires. I have been paying all my debt off. Student loans are paid and I don't have any cc's. I only have a car payment and a mortgage. My score dropped from a 727 to a 595 in one month. And I have never had a late payment. I actually pay more than the minimum on everything. I need an explanation.

Paid on time, paid off 1, score dropped?

I have not had a credit card for 5 years. I have mortgage, 2 car loans, just paid 1 off. No late payments. Why did score drop?

For your accurate score, you would have to go to my fico score and check it out on their site. It will cost you but it is accurate.