Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

HughJones1

i have excelent driving record but report show D to C, how is this possable
I am over 40 with excelent driving record but my score shows D to C.
I have several Public on my report not belonging to me and cant remove them, how can I remove
How can I remove belinqeent student loans if an arrangement was made
There are several items on my report that is not mine, how can I remove them, I have tried

And, unfortunately, the lates on your student loans will remain for 7 years, then that notice will fall off your credit report.  Those things remain payable for life, and do not drop off unless paid in full or according to some other arrangement which only the student loan industry knows.