Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

shel7296

I have been with the same insurance company for 7 years and my insurance score went down How ?????
I have been with Progressive car insurance company since 2006 They take my premiums directly out of my checking account on the 24th the money is always in my account and my car insurance score went down HOW??

Your insurance score is based on your credit, not on your car insurance.  Most insurance companies, including Progressive, pull your credit now to give you an insurance quote, on home or auto.  (I know this because I am an insurance agent.) I think the insurance score they post here is how likely you are to get a good rate on your insurance based on your credit. If your premiums with Progressive haven't changed much and you are happy with them(meaning you don't have plans to shop for new insurance) I wouldn't worry about it.