Question

Boogerfacesandwich

I have an open account on my credit
I have an open account on my credit and according to the date I would have been 17 and I have no memory of signing anything at that age

Real nice screen name (that's sarcasm). If you have an account showing like this, dispute the account on the grounds that you were a minor at the time. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian. They all have websites that have instructions on how to dispute. Do not under any circumstance lie on the dispute form, doing so could land you in a heap of trouble.