Question

Hopephotography123

I have an amazing small business opportunity to open a franchise as yet thin report
I have an amazing small business opportunity to open a franchise because of the previous preforming I have displayed working under the franchise owner he drastically refused the initial fee the ongoing fees are tiny stock included everything but I'm 6000 at the least short up to 10000, I have a thin report no credit cards no loans no debt... But I am desperate to be in this in the next month need to sign sooner and I will make a substantial profit from 740000,, to 100000 just In the first year possible more because laws changed and our franchise was ahead of time in compliance with the expense of compliance many self owned stores will be gone from my area in about 90 days I need to open this month to show we stand through it and catch the customers our location will be without there primary locations to shop? Any advice?

You could possibly check with a consumer finance company that writes high risk loans with high risk rates, but I advise that you are extremely careful about jumping into anything. You should spend some time talking with business owners and getting some insight.