Question

shilolee

i have a number of accounts that are in good standing that are not on my credit report
how do I get credit for these accounts? seventh ave., country door ameri mark carol wright and a couple of others as well as a number of accounts I don't use. these do not seem to be on any of my reports what do I do

I am trying to figure out that too.

I have a seventh ave account and I've been in excellent standing with them for almost 2 years and I've continually asked them to report it on my credit reports and they still haven't. If you get an answer to this, please let me know.

drmkachr

Please, has anyone found the answer to this question as well as how to add these accounts that are in good standing.  I just paid off an auto loan all on time, never late and not on my report, plus a couple of other accounts?  Any help out there???

Adding positive accounts to your report

http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Tradelines-to-Your-Credit-Report