Question

yeaok

I have a card on my credit report that does not belong to me what do i need to do about it?

Most Helpful Response

Fraudulent Card

I just had the same problem.  You need to contact the credit issuer immediately to report it as fraudulent.  Who is the issuer?  My problem is with Continental Finance who issued me Matrix card.  I had to contact the company through the BBB of Delaware to find someone to address the issues at Continental.  I also had to file a police report.  I received an email from an AVP at Continental stating that they had received over 4000 applications, by fraud, from one of their vendors.  Hope this helps point you in the right direction.