Question

Cheapskate1953

I have a Bill Me Later account with Web Bank through PayPal. Do they not report credit performance?
I have a Bill Me Later account. They are owned and affiliated with Ebay and PayPal. I have never seen anything reported about the account, though it works like a revolving charge acct. I have never been late or missed a payment. Do they not report to any agencies?

Most Helpful Response

No, they do not report.

I had a Bill Me Later line of credit as well. PayPal reports to the CRAs, but not there service of Bill Me Later for some reason. I had an account for two years and I have not seen one lick of info on it from any of my reports.