Question

Smartlysearching1

I have a 764 credit score, I am looking to purchase a vehicle What type of apr should I get?
I have a 764 credit score, I am looking to purchase a used vehicle soon and would be able to put down 10,000. I have a steady income. What type of apr should the dealer offer me? Also are their any good banks that I should look for with more affordable financing? I Am looking to purchase a ford edge. Thank you for the help!

Most Helpful Response

You should qualify for zero APR at any dealership.  No need to deal with banks when the dealers are offering such great deals.  I qualified for zero APR from Hyundai with a 749 score, so you should have no problem.