Question

mdbsucre

I have a $1000 in credit limit and I would like to know how to increase knowing i have a scor of 719
Actually I'm in credit is only been 5 months I got my first one with a score of 719.
it will be easier for me if I have an increase of my credit limit

It depends on the company that issued the card. Most companies though will require on-time payments for at least six months before they will consider a credit line increase, so at least wait until you have six months of payments under your belt for the best approval odds. Keep in mind that many lenders will do a "Hard Inquiry" when you apply for a credit line increase (CLI). Do some research on the company your with to see if they grant CLIs easily or not. I also want to say that if you only have one credit card, that is NOT enough for building credit. You should have at least three credit cards and one installment loan that is reported to all three credit bureaus for the credit building process.