Question

Toughbitch

I have 3 things on my credit report that doesn't belong
These 3 things I have no knowledge of and I would lime them off my report please

Since you haven't taken a little time to read how to correct your reports, let me inform you. First, Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau and cannot make changes to your credit reports. If you find incorrect information on your credit reports, then you need to "dispute" that with the credit bureau(s) reporting it. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites. I strongly advise that you spend some time reading all that you can about credit before filing disputes or taking any other kind of action with your credit.