Question

Peazches

I have 11 credit cards if I pay them all off will my credit score go up?
Even though I pay them off I still have a car and house payment. I have 4 bills on my report that went through the courts but they are paid in full. Will my credit score go up

Most Helpful Response

Likely.  Please read the articles (see left side of page) and utilize the financial tools here.  Your question has been answered in this forum in various ways numerous times.  Credit Karma ia an online interactive tool that can help you learn how to properly use and manage credit so you can have and maintain a good credit score and credit can work FOR you.