Question

Posted in Banking

sunbreezey

I got involved in a scam, all my accounts were affected. Why won't my own bank work with me?
HE loan was affected, over by 1k, threatening to report me to all 3 credit co. I wanted to pay half when due other half the following month, I was told no

I can't imagine your bank not working

with you, Especially in a fraud situation.  Unless the bank is the one comitting the fraud.

If your not getting satisfaction, go up a level.  Call your bank and ask for a "Customer retention specialist"  Their job is to keep you as a customer.  The bank is obligated to work with you in a fraud situtation.  if they refuse again, file a complaint with FTC.  

That should get them on the ball. 

Good Luck