Question

jcarson14

I got a call from a random number asking if they can hear me is it a scam?
They called stated their name and asked if I could hear them. When I said yes,, they immediately hung up. What should i do

I've read about this scam. I am not sure what exactly you should do, but take a photo of the caller id number, save the number on your phone and google search this scam to learn more. From what I read they get you to say yes, and then say you agreed to charges. You should call your phone company right away to see if any charges have come up on your account.