Question

et6596

I filed bankruptcy over 11 years ago, why is this still showing up on my report?

It is my understanding that most bankruptcy's are only supposed to remain on credit reports for ten years. I would advise you to do some research on how many years the chapter of bankrupcty you filed remains on reports. If you find that it should have been removed then contact the three credit bureaus and ask them to remove it due to it's age. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact and dispute info.