Question

Bryanhartman

I filed bankruptcy I Hurd they think I still own on one of my trucks they took! How do I fix this
I'm not technically the best with technology! And starting a family what is the best and fastest way to fix this problem! I did the ten grand down payments and the 19 percent interest truck payments just to get my credit fixed just to find out one of the vehicles they filled in bankruptcy is still saying I owe them money! I need help!

Not real sure what your question is, but I'll give it a try.  They repossesed your truck.  But you also filed bankruptcy and included the truck in the bankruptcy.  What type of BK did you file, 7, 13?  Was your BK dismissed or discharged?  When the bank sold your truck at auction, did they get the full amount you owed (or more)?  I'll need a lot more info before I can help.