Question

PixieDust420

I can not update my credit score. I would like to know how to get ahold of a LIVE credit karma rep.
I do not understand why but my credit score has not updated in OVER a yr..... I have tried getting ahold of a LIVE credit karma rep but have had no such luck... I hope someone could help cause I would like to know what is going on with my credit score

Score updated wkly, just 0 change.

You CAN'T update your score here.  It's done automatically.  Mine hasn't changed in over a year, but it's good, so no problem. 

Have you checked all three credit reports yet?  There could be something on there that is messing you up, and that's not uncommon.  But, if your credit score is in the 700s range, it might take some additioinal credit limits to get your score to increase.  Personally, I'm just not in the mood to do so right now.