Question

menho

i bought a car and they ran my credit 18 times!!! what can i do??

Most Helpful Response

one motivation for you

Suppose i am an amoral car dealer, and want to make surer that some of my less financially stable credit  buyers pay me; i could run a 'few' check on their credit, knowing that will lower their chaces of getting other loans, thus increasing the chance i will be paid.

Just a comment on state of the 'environment' out there.

Car Loan

If it was ran in a short time period such as 3 days it should be considered as within "shopping timeframe" and only show up as one inquiry on your credit report.  Credits bureaus do this to allow for people to shop around for the best mortgage and car loan rates.  More than likely nothing to worry about.  I would just keep a close look at my credit score.

menho

it did lower my credit score and the inquieries take 2 years to come off thothis is the problem....with 18 inquieries i wont even be able to apply for a credit card for 2 years,... should i call them????