Question

Tmommie

I am trying to move into an apartment
For safety reason I am trying to move my daughter and myself to an apartment and we got turned down cause of my credit at Briarwood . We really love that place and feel safe there.
Help us please.

Most Helpful Response

You didn't give us details in your report that let you turned down, so others don't have any clue to help you out. If there are some negative items that are not yours, i.e. incorrectly reported, you can dispute with credit bureaus. Otherwise, it is your responsibility for what you did bad in the past. In that case, I think a deposit, or cosign (something like that) will normally solve your problem, how high the deposit is depends on the apartment complex.