Question

Fineliner98

How will filing bankruptcy effect my 401K?(medical/taxes eligible also?)
At 17, credit wasn't really important to me, now that I'm 26, my life has changed perspective. I have a pretty great career in welding, the money is good, but...the last 8 years I've had to pay for everything I own in full, with cash.

As I'm moving with my girl to a new city, for a new job.....I've never had to worry about another person when I work these jobs out of state....and now having my lady with me....it's time to get this credit straightened out.

I just was issued my first credit card ever....a $300 PREPAID credit card lol..... approved has never been in the vocabulary when they have dealt with me. Thanks everyone for the advice on here, any advice for my situation, I'd very much appreciate it.

SINCERELY--

-JC