Question

Rubenz0844

How to tell on someone that wants credit but has a judgement on their name
. I took someone to court last may 2016 because they owe me money so the judge put a judgement on that person for not paying me ...this person has not paid me yet upon till now . How can I make sure this person has a judgment on their credit report and for it to show . I just want make sure this person won't be able to scam other people and for his credit to be bad for life.

Check with the credit bureaus - they can guide you in how to make a report on a person (you will need to furnish them proof of the debt as well.)
--

As for the judgement, you can get a court order for wage garnishment, which should get you the money (over time, depending on how much) directly out of the person's paycheck.