how to repair my credit with 3 derogatory masks from medical bills ?
This is the issue even before i got ssn or start building my credit, i had a car accident in 2012 went the hospital thinking my car insurance will covert it, well that was not that case i let the bill to went to collections, then when i get my ssn i start building my credit with a secure credit card from Capital One i got my first credit report and find out that the visit to the hospital cost me 3 different bills that turn out to be 3 derogatory marks on my credit, my credit start getting better after a while from using 4 different credit cards and use them wisely now i'm up to 651 but i don't know what to do to get my credit better, i don't know if by now paying those 3 bills ( which i don't even know how they got to be 3 with one visit ) will help my credit. Or what other thing i can do to improve mt credit.