Question

foxymama063

how to repair my credit
This does not help. it shows other people but doesnt tell me what I can do.

Repair

I need to get my credit up to buy a house

bankrupcy

WHEN will this finelly go away & NOT show up on my credit score AND YES I USE MY MENARDS CARD ALOT BUT I ALWAYS ALWAYS PAY IT ON TIME. IT IS THE ONLY CREDIT CARD I HAVE SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?

Addison170

You need to read through the articles provided ot learn how to repair your credit, or check out credit.about.com

Bankruptcy will come off your report 10 years from the date it was dismissed or discharged.

Repair credit

I want to pay all my credits but want to bills my credits up so we can buy a house in three month's

A bankruptcy stays on your credit report for 10 years and will have a bad influence on your credit for that time. The way to improve your credit score is to begin to use more credit and, after a bankruptcy, the best way to begin rebuilding is to get a "secured" credit card which is well explained in the articles on this site.  As you build a history of reliable repayments on generally accepted (you can charge virtually anywhere and for anything) credit cards, your credit score will build.

The skills to build a good credit score are taught on this site and they are good to learn.  I studied accounting and didn't know what I learned here.  If you ever want to buy a car or a house, knowing about credit will help you to achieve your goals.  And one credit card will not do it, especially a "store" credit card. Learning how to wisely use credit gives one the opportunity to be granted further trust in the credit game....and it IS a game we all have to play some time.

Please take the time to read the articles and utilize the financial tools so you can learn how this game is played.  You'll be glad you did.