Question

omgpop8418

How to raise my credit score?
I'm 21 have a 676 transunion and 671 eqifax and 3 credit cards ( capital one with 300 limit and educators credit union credit card with 1,200 limit and discover it with 7,500 limit) and 2 auto loans one for 13,000 and one for 8,000 and never been late or missed any payment and no bad or closed accounts and I have 5 hard inquires on transunion and 3 on equifax and the 3 on equifax come off on this year and 2 or 3 on transunion Union come off on this year and oldest credit card is 2+ years old then how do I raise my scores up more? I pay in full every month and don't apply for anymore credit.

sounds like you are doing well, credit takes time.  keep on the path you are on and the score will come. good job so far.