Question

ace3200

How To Handle Revolving Line OF Credit?
Hey I have a simple question. I would like to know is it possible to have a revolving line of credit for any credit card. For example lets say I use $2500 from a credit card this week to fund a business of mines which is profitable. I then pay that $2500 back the following week. I then want to use that $2500 again a day or so after I paid if off, and repeat the process. Is this possible?? As long as I'm taking $2500 out for the week, and paying it off the following week, can I use the $2500 the very next day?? If anyone can help me with this I would glasy appreciate it, thanks so much :)

Yes, credit cards ARE revolving lines of credit, but be aware that sometimes it takes a couple of days for your payment to go through and for the amount to be added back to your credit line. I strongly recommend that you take some time to at least read the credit basics.