Question

Dutybug

How to get something added to my credit report
When people get a loan to buy a house, it is reported to the credit bureaus. I purchased
my home from a private owner. I did not go to a bank. The private owner did one
hundred percent financing. The owner never put the purchase of this house on my
credit report I want to know how can I get this information on my credit reports?

Dutybug

Most Helpful Response

finance companies pay to report

The CRA's make thier money by charging companies to report and pull credit reports. 

Private parties have no way of reporting to the Credit Reporting Agencies.  So basiclyu your out of luck,  Refinancing and paying off the private lender is your only option if you want it to report on your CR..

Good luck.

Credit Report

Credit report

andiestwo5

Yeah,,NOOOO!!   If you are lucky enough to own a "Private" Morgage and its a good one,,You don't mess with refinancing! I did and it cost me my house and never did get reported !