how to get my user id and password if I lost it from ACR,com
If there is a way to get my user id and password then where do I get it from,to log back in to annualcreditreport.time is running out .what happend from the beginning is,I signed up started to see my report and my son bookmarked the page and i dont know what was on there .last night I tried to log on and it said I already got my report.bookmark page sends you to experian to pay for service.any new advice to get old user ID and password back. thanks for the help everyone!