Question

mommyto3darlings

How to get employment added to credit report?
My credit reports only list 1 part time job from 1987. I have had other full and part time jobs since that time. How do I get those employers added to my report?

You could contact the credit bureaus and ask them to add your current employer to your report, they may or may not, as for adding past employers, I doubt that will happen, your employment history is nothing to be concerned about anyway as most people's employment history on credit reports is inaccurate or incomplete. Has no bearing on your score either, only under manual review it may mean something and the only thing the lender cares about is if you are employed now and who with and you will provide that information on your credit app.