Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

cera1756

How to get a decent price after not having insurance for awhile?
I have a car that I make a $267.00 payment on. Well after driving over a curb the drive shaft on the car was bent. I couldn't drive it at speeds over 10mph without it shaking violently.

Due to some medical issues and medical bills I put off fixing my car and it sat broke down in a garage for at least 6 months so I decided to take the insurance off of the car because i needed the money and knew the car would not be driven for awhile.

Fast forward to now I finally have it fixed. I went online to get quotes but the price to insure it now went from what was already a ridiculous amount to double.

Why? is there anything I can do? I do not want to pay almost $200 when I really only drive approx less than 50 miles per month anyways.

Page 2 of 2   Previous | Next

Another option

Maybe you could drive another mode of transportation? Bike, moped, train, bus?

Fix it here

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Page 2 of 2   Previous | Next