Question

CSW12150

How often do you update Credit Scores?
According to my Credit Score, it has not been updated since April 2014. Here it is almost June 2014 and no change in the score.

Most Helpful Response

How often you do you all update site?

I have renew my loan with bankplus, and I have paid on my credit card premier, and you all still have the same information. When will I see any changes? Thanks ! Bettie Fletcher

You can update your score on Credit Karma once a week. However, your score will not necessarily change each week. 

caro2363

It may be free, and that is nice---but if it is not current, it's not to beneficial!!!