Question

caprico4

How long does it take after submitting SSN for my credit score to generate?
I have a credit card since three years, but I gave my SSN to the bank just yesterday, how long will it take credit karma to get my credit score?

Please take the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn what it takes to build a good credit score.

Same situation

Even I submitted my documents. I dont know when they will get back to me.

If you don't have credit there is nothing to show wether good or bad credit. If you have credit give it about two weeks. Mine took two days to reflect on credit karma!