Question

bmwright2021

How long does an Eviction/Judgement take to come off a Credit Report?
I recently paid off a Judgement for an eviction and paid off both of my CC. How long will it actually take to come off of my report? I cannot get a car loan, house loan, or even a personal loan. I have a great job, pay all of my bills, but still cannot get a loan to save my life.
How long must I wait for this to be cleared from my report?
Also, I saw something about negotiating a payment with the creditors to have judgements taken off someones record sooner, is this true? if so, how much is it?
I HAVE ALL OF MY DEBT PAID OFF!

7 years

Judgement can stay up to seven years even if paid the judgment can be included in your credit report. Civil judgments remain seven years from the filing date. You say you already paid it off so nothing really you can do about it being on your record. You should check all three credit reports and make sure it is showing paid in full. As far as negotiating with creditors, you should have done that before you paid it off, they got their money already you have zero negotiating power at this point.