Question

Sage4425

How long do changes in credit increases and new credit take to show?
I've been working on my credit. I've increased credit limits on two older lines of credit about two weeks ago. I increased one from 500 to 1500, and another from 300 to 1000. I also opened up a new credit card for a credit limit of 3000. I have not increased my debt on any of them. However I still dont see any of this information reflected on my report. How long does it take, usually? I see updates every 7 days here on Credit Karma.

It took about a month to a month and a half before I saw mine. Once the cards went through another full billing cycle, I saw the increases.