Question

Gottabeaway

How likely will someone get approved if they are following all the 'Mysavings' advice?
How likely will I be approved for a new credit card, refinance my mortgage and refinance my auto loan all at the same time? My score is not the greatest and I want to save as much as possible; given the three suggestions, is it wise to go for all three?

It is not going to happen as easy as you think. Since your score changes in real time each credit inquiry will be a detriment to your score. Requesting all three at one will be more than a double whammy on your score, although that will likely rebound in a very short time.

I would lean toward doing one at a time and seeing the effect it has on your score here at CK before I went on the the next.