Question

deaonerox

How is my Credit Karma score so much lower than my three Bureau scores?
I have decided to buy a house, so I have recently become fanatic about my credit score. I check CK weekly for updates and TU almost every other day. I also have MyFico free trial with Equifax, which I may or may not keep, and a free 1 year subscription to Experian because a stolen laptop that "may or may not have contained my financial information."

I decided to apply for a mortgage to see what shape I was in and they gave me an electronic copy of my credit report and score.

TU - 618
Exp - 589
Eqx - 601

I also have True. credit throughTU, MyFico free trial with Equifax, which I may or may not keep, and a free 1 year subscription to Experian because a stolen laptop that "may or may not have contained my financial information."

But my CK score is 534. Where does that score come from? CK says the score is powered by TransUnion, but my TransUnion score that I get through True Credit is 618 (paid subscription). I do appreciate CK's tools, though, so that you can see what impacts your score the most and the cut off for how to get to the next letter grade. That's been useful in raising my score, but it never catchs up to any of my three bureau scores.

What gives?

CK BS Scores

So they can sell you profitable subprime credit products.. Mines WAAAAY off also

How is my Credit Karma score so much low

Credit Karma is full of BS. I got a credit card, which I use like a debit card and pay off every two weeks. KC dropped my score by 80 points. I agonized over a score of 640 for almost a year. Now Credit Karma shows my score as 690 as per TransUnion. I decided to buy all 3 reports through Experian and my TransUnion credit score is 782. I wouldn't recommend anyone use this site at all. In fact, at Experian, you can get your report and score for $1; you just need to cancel in 7 days or the $19.95 per month fee will kick in.

Most Helpful Response

Because Creditkarma wants you to buy the advertisment on there web page why do you think CK is free.

CK score vs 3 major credit bureaus?

Why is CK score lower than Tr Eq or Exp?

Edit

Sorry. Did some copying and pasting and didn't proofread...

Score is off

I have been using CK as a way to monitor score etc.. I went to my credit union today to get a loan, and to my surprise my score is 26pts higher than what CK is showing me. 

Score

I still need to know why Credit Karma is sooooo much lower that all others. Please reply.

Well, the report from the credit bureau does include the names for each score. TU is Classic, EQ is Beacon, and Ex is FICO.