Question

MsLadi05

How is it that I have 3 totally different numbers and only one of them are good?
When viewing my credit score, I have three totally different numbers. One of them is really high and the other two are very poor. I had a medical bill him my credit and it brought it down more than 100 points, I was making payments on the bill until I laid off of work, how can I get this off of my credit and higher my score again? I would love to buy a house and can't because of the bill on my credit making everything that once looked good, look bad now.

Scoring magic

Sorry. scorig algorithms are not know.

You have to pay or settle the medical bill. It will not be removed. It will age and disappear after about 7 years.