Question

Redupte2aolcom

How do I Set up my kids account to check my daughters infomation under my email address?
I want to review my kids accounts and have them show up under my email so I can review and ect.

credit check for daughter

My daughter is only 7 she doesn't have an email address.  So now what?

i'm assuming you want to set up multiple Credit Karma acccounts under one email....you CAN'T.....second why would you want to, the objective of CK is to teach people that don't know anything about credit how to better understand and manage it its a tool to better your self financially....they would need a seperate email address to sign up for a CK account if they have no history the best way to build a solid credit score is...take an extra $2,000 open a NEW savings account plus $85 for interest payments and take out a cash secured loan with the bank using that as collateral (banks love to do this because if you default they get there money back anyhow, but this way its fool proof) and then set it up to where the bank does autopay out of that account they take the 2k from the account and hold it you put the 2k they give you in the new account plus $85 and while this money will be frozen for 6 months you will be building credit after 6 months has passed you can pay the loan off in full if you want but you need to wait a minimum of 6 months then after the 6 months go for a quicksilver One (mastercard version) cash rewards card 1.5% cashback with a $39 annual fee so if you spend $2600 per year the cashback will pay the fee (in the form of a reward check back to you even though you technically have to pay $3 per month or lump $39) and given they are kids ie: 18-19 tell them the first rule is pay it off the moment they make the purchase with the credit card this way they keep utilization under 20% ideally 10% is the best the resources tab on the left hand side of the page is great place to get started