Question

hemanhen

how do i see when the payment was make
I do not see when some of the cards was paid.. I would love to see the payment hoisty

I suggest you go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a complete copy of your credit report from one of the three credit bureaus.  This website uses TransUnion, so I suggest pulling a report from Equifax or Experian.  You are allowed at least one free report a year per bureau.  Not all of your creditors will report to all three bureaus, and if the payments were recent, it may take 30-60 days for them to show up on your credit report.  Best of luck!