Question

mskw

. How do I reset or get back to the question page to complete the registration?
The question was regarding an auto loan. They had the bank correct which I currently have two different auto loans at but when I mark the amount I wasn't sure which loan you were referring to and marked the other one . How can I get back to that portion of the registration to get it completed so I can go to the next step? Or is there a phone number to contact someone who can help me? I have 2 emails- wchdevelopment@yahoo.com or Markwinston31267@gmail.com