Question

leahramirez89

How do i repair my credit after a BK
Hi i filed for Bk last year it was discharged this year in jan what can i do to get back on the right track with my credit. no one will approve me for a credit card except capone they also got me my auto loan. are these to accounts going to do enough to build my credit up also should i use my credit card

So you have an auto loan and a credit card right now?  If that is the case, just pay both on time and wait a while for your score to improve before you take out any more credit.  Visit www.credit.about.com for great advice.  Best of luck.