Question

MichaelPug

How do I know that Credit Karma is given me my true credit report
I need to know my true credit Scores .
So Credit Karma how true is your credit scores?

Credit Karma receives it's information from TransUnion. Do not consider it official or totally accurate in any respect. Always seek out and rely only on credit reports from the main credit reporting agencies.

Notice I said reports. Not scores. There are many credit score models. The most widely used credit score model is FICO. Some credit card companies and some credit reporting agencies allow you to see your FICO score. Most still do not. You can go directly to the FICO website and get your score, for a fee. I don't think it is really worth it.