Question

NoIdeaWhatImDoing

How do I know if I should dispute on my report ,and if someone has attempted to steal your identity?
There are hard inquiries on my credit report, and every time I verify information for a credit report, it asks about some mortgage I supposedly have that I have never even thought about inquiring. Also there are collections I have paid in full, but they are still on my report, why?

The best thing that you can do for yourself at this point in time is to read everything that you can about credit. There is a lot of info on this site and across the internet. It is really worth the time to learn as much as you can about credit, it will benefit you for the rest of your life. If you have questions, please ask one at a time and be specific as to what you are asking and what you want to know. I will tell you this, as far as the collections still showing on your reports, learn about "Goodwill Letters".